Platform to manage B2B Meetings
among Visitors and Exhibitors
ADVICE: Please download the "b2match" App from Google/Apple store to: * access the most recent version of your meeting schedule * manage new meeting requests (send, receive, confirm) on your mobile devices.
Questions realted to the B2B meetings?
- Mobile: +43 650 963 04 13 (Kurt BURTSCHER)
- On-site: Hall NCC Ost | Room Seoul | 3rd Floor
Where do the B2B meetings take place?
- Exhibtors/Visitors | The majority of the meetings where Exhibtors are involved takes place at the Exhibtors boots
- Visitors/Visitors | Meetings among the Visitors are scheduled on free B2B tables in Hall "NCC Ost" - Room "Seoul"
Over the years, BIOFACH has become the world's leading trade fair on organic food.
Together with the trade fair VIVANESS on natural and organic personal care, the exhibition attracts every year more exhibitors and visitors. Last year, the fair attracted more than 2350 exhibitors from over 70 countries
- Grocery products Cooking and baking/Snacks and sweets/drinks/others
- Technology and equipment
- Raw materials, supplies
- Media, service providers
- Skin care, Body care, Hair care
- Decorative cosmetics, Fragrances, Special cosmetics/care
- Chemist articles, Raw materials and additives for the natural and organic cosmetics industry
- Contract manufacturing, packaging
Reasons to participate
- To reach new international markets
- To detect new commercial or technological business opportunities
- To promote your company profile with a specific offer or request
- To make the most of your Biofach visit/exhibition with a personalized 30 minutes-meetings-agenda
- To get support and follow-up after the start of the agreements
The matchmaking event will be a great opportunity for SMEs and retail chains to identify potential international partnerships and find out more about the world of organic food, beverages, health and nutrition.
How does the Matchmaking work?
- Participants can request pre-arranged one-on-one meetings
according to their co-operation interests.
- This way, you can make better use of your time at the exhibition.
- There is a special conference room where the meetings will take place.
However, on request, meetings can take place at the company stand.
Where are the meetings managed?
Exhibitors can indicated if meetings should take place
- on their exhibition booths or
- on tables in the matchmaking room